Alec Dunn and Josh MacPhee, eds.
Signal:01 and Signal:02 Combo Pack
$20 ($10 off the cover price of both books combined!)
For larger images click HERE.
Signal is an ongoing book series dedicated to documenting and sharing political graphics, creative projects, and cultural production of international resistance and liberation struggles. Signal digs deep through our common history to unearth this often-overlooked but essential role art and culture have played in struggles the world over. Published by PM Press.
- Red Rat and Dutch Squatter Comics
- The Future of Xicana Poster Making: An Interview with Taller Tupac Amaru
- Adventure Playgrounds: A Photo Essay
- Propaganda Brigades in Mexico 1968: The Graphic Production of a Movement
- Early 20th Century Anarchist Publisher Imprints
- Designing Anarchy: the Graphic Covers of Rufus Segar
- The Political Freight Train Graffiti of Impeach
- Revolutionary Mozambican painter Malangatana Valente Nguenha by Judy Seidman
- Murals from the Carnation Revolution in Portugal by Phil Mailer
- A collection of early 20th-Century broadsides from Freedom newspaper
- The Gestetner Press and its influence on movements by Lincoln Cushing
- Oaxacan Street Art by Deborah Caplow
- The Yamaga Manga an illustrated history of early Japanese anarchism
- A history of Danish art collective Røde Mor by Kaper Ostrup Frederiksen
Get both books at once, for a super good deal!
With this package you'll get two books:
:01 is an 144 page full color book, 5"x7".
:02 is an 160 page full color book, 5"x7".